Pages

5/16/2010

Eldar Dire Avenger Project: Update

Update:
Tip for Dire Avenger Eldar- when painting the brush apply a liberal amount of black paint across the top of the brush at the top of the helmet. Then while still wet dip it in fine play sand when you do this you will get the effect you see on my figure which makes it look more like a natural hair than the smooth look that we are used to seeing. I can do a tutorial if anyone need to see what im talking about.


in this update you will see that the armor is pretty much done cept the gems which will be green. the spine is also ready until i get my Tamiya Clear Red in to do the gore effects this week.
Next update will have the rest of the gun and hopefully have finally picked a color for the space marine helmet. I think Im going with salamanders.
I have also picked the display base i will be attaching the figure to with magnets.

Product is made by armorcast (http://armorcast.com).

Until next time.

0 comments: