Pages

5/20/2010

Eldar Dire Avenger Project: Update 2

Oh before I forget I wanted to share the concept art I am using for this model and for what will be my Dire Avengers for my Death Squads, Squad.

Base is pretty much done. Still need to add some dry brushing to the stump and the blood effects when it finally gets here. Highlights are painted using blood red and elf flesh to edge with (for future i will probably use dwarf flesh because it's a little redder but i didn't have any left).


From here on out the photos should be getting better just got a new mini tripod and discovered that blue backgrounds work MUCH better than white ones when shooting minis.

On a side note the Armorcast base will be here soon got the shipping confirmation today so I will be doing a review of the product as soon as it is painted and done so you can see it in all phases.

Thanks for Reading
Till next time keep painting.

0 comments: